WHO WE ARE
Surface Optics Corporation offers a single engineering and manufacturing source for characterization, control, and exploitation of the optical properties of surfaces. Our unique understanding of customers’ needs allows us to offer engineering services, proprietary analytical software, reflectometers, hyperspectral and multispectral imagers, and surface coating products that are cost effective, innovative, and provide unsurpassed performance.
WHAT WE DO
- Utilizing chambers from one meter diameter to 3 meter diameter, we develop and produce coatings including thermal control coatings.
- Laboratory, field-portable, and hand-held systems fully characterize
surface scattering from 0.4 µm to 12 µm.
- Using our analytical expertise, we formulate and produce spectrally tailored paints for thermal control, signature modification, and other applications.
- Dual-band and four-band high spatial resolution and high-speed short-wave infrared (SWIR), mid-wave infrared (MWIR) and long-wave infrared (LWIR) systems. Patented real-time imagers offering high spatial and spectral resolution throughout the visible and infrared spectrum (0.4 µm to 12 µm).
Expert support for projects in optical phenomenology and measurements, and development of customized instruments and accessories for specific measurement
- World-class measurement facility and industry leader in supplying high quality spectral directional and bidirectional reflectance measurements for modeling, simulation, special effects and low observable study.