The SOC-410 Directional Hemispherical Reflectometer is the first of its class handheld reflectometer for quick and accurate measurements of optical constants of surfaces in the infrared spectral region. It is the only fully portable hand-held device for quick inspection of coatings and materials in the field. The DHR head measures the optical constants of materials for six spectral regions.
The SOC-410 is controlled by soft keys on the PDA computer screen. To perform measurements, the unit is calibrated with a specular gold coupon. Just press the SOC-410 against the surface to be tested and pull the trigger to record data. No extensive training necessary!
- Spectral range: SWIR, NIR, MWIR, LWIR
- Multiple bands: 6 total bands
- Multiple incidence angles: near normal 20° and near grazing 60°
- Portable & battery operated
- Grazing Angle (83°) Measurement Head
- Remote Control Unit (RCU) for a PC or a notebook computer control; replaces the handle