410-Vis Visible / NIR Handheld Reflectometer
The 410-Vis measures total reflectance at four sub-bands in the 400 – 1100 nm spectral range. The signal intensity is normalized against an internal standard. Total, diffuse, and specular reflectance is reported for the data at 20° incidence. A total of twelve data points are produced during a single data acquisition cycle.
To perform measurements just press the device against the surface to be tested then pull the trigger. The data is recorded and can be displayed in a graphical or numerical form. The data can also be annotated with sample names or measurement point identifications.
- Measures reflectance between 400 and 1100 nm in four discrete bands
- Measures total, diffuse, and specular reflectance
- Battery operated & fully portable
- Measures reflectance of large objects
- No alignment problems
- Works in the field
- Provides absolute reflectance values