SOC716 Full Motion Video – Spectral Imaging
The Full Motion Video – Spectral Imager (FMV-SI) simultaneously captures and processes all three dimensions of a spectral cube at 60Hz video rates through a novel, plenoptic based design using a single focal plane array.
FMV-SI models in development are the UV (300-500nm), VNIR (450-950nm), and SWIR (1000-1700nm) spectral ranges.
- Spectra Dispersion: Bandpass filter array
- Spectral Range: 450-950 nm
- Bands / Resolution: 16 / Configurable
- Objective Lens: Custom telecentric achromatic
- Focal Length / TFOV: 85mm / 12.3 Degrees
- Image Sensor Type: Si-CCD
- Cube Dimensions: 640 x 540 x 16 (C x R x λ)
- Bit Depth: 12-Bit
- Cube Scan Rate: 60 cubes per second, max
- Size: 6.78″ x 4.5″ x 5.6″
- Weight: 7.83 lbs
- Power: 12 Watts @ 12VDC battery